Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Kennedy has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Kidney Cancer
- Hepatic Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Portal Hypertension
- Central Venous Catheterization
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Venous Insufficiency
- Varicose Veins
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Liver Cancer
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Lung Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Kennedy literally saved my life, I had numerous blood clots as well as a 'saddle' clot from a surgery I had on my foot. His bedside manner was amazing, he educated me on every single thing that would be happening, He does not leave your side until you are satisfied and understand completely what your situation is. He followed up two times with me due to my insecurities about a few things and had me at ease by the end of our visit, He is very professional yet very caring about his patients. This is a wonderful educated compassionate Doctor and I couldn't have been in better hands.
Doctor Kennedy used Radio Frequency Ablation on a mass on my kidney, and I have had no problems over the past year. The first doctor I consulted wanted to remove part or all of my kidney. I still have my perfectly functioning kidney, thanks to Doctor Kennedy. His bedside manner is remarkable, and you are not likely to find a more knowledgeable, courteous, professional doctor, anywhere. He has been following up with me for the past year, with the same attitude and manner. Don't bother going anywhere else.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates Of Brevard, 415 S Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL
Dr. Robert Kennedy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.