Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert W Lash has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert W Lash has the following 20 expertise
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
- Addison Disease
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Weight Loss
- Gestational Diabetes
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
Dr. Robert W Lash has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
I would and DO recommend Dr. Lash to everyone I meet that has diabetes and is looking for an Endocrinologist. I really believe that I am a healthier person and better controlled diabetic because of Dr. Lash's care, concern, and sensitivity. I have had other physicians that have made me feel as if it was my fault that my blood sugar levels were not well controlled. There were even times I'd leave my appointment feeling like I was a child again getting scolded for doing something bad, even when I was following their advice/orders. When I first met Dr. Lash he took the time to get to know me and my lifestyle and adjusted my insulin needs based on just that. I now feel that I control my diabetes and that it does not control me. His staff is excellent, I never have to wait long before I am seen, he is up to date with new research, and I feel he is genuinely concerned about his patients. You will not be disappointed with Dr. Lash and his staff!
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
34 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Robert W Lash accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBriarwood Center For Women Children And Young Adults, 400 E Eisenhower Pkwy Ste B, Ann Arbor, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert W Lash in this video.
Dr. Robert W Lash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.