Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Milam IV
Dr. Robert A Milam IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Milam is affiliated with Caromont Regional Medical Center, Novant Health Matthews Medical Center and Lake Norman Regional Medical Center. Dr. Milam has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert A Milam IV has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Surgery
- Neck Injuries
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Milam and his team took good care of me after a car accident I was in at work...Took the time to explain to me what was going on and what I could expect after my surgery.My follow up visit he took his time as if I was family..Very good experience with him and his team..Thanks Dr Milam for helping people get the lives back...
This man told an 78 yr old woman she had spinal stenosis and said there was nothing he could do for her. This woman already knew she had scoliosis and he offered her no help. She is now bent over, cannot straighten up, she is twisted and spends her days and nights in a chair. What level of bedside manner, of incompetence, of even caring for let alone abiding by the oath does this so called doctor have? None. What human being who has the medical knowledge to help someone and doesn't? Why because she was an old woman? What? I cannot fathom how this man is allowed to practice medicine.
Dr. Milam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Robert A Milam IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOrthocarolina-Charlotte-Spine Center, 2001 Randolph Rd, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Milam IV in this video.
Dr. Robert A Milam IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.