Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert N Moukarzel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
My orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hands referred me to Dr. Moukarzel who had performed Total Knee Replacement for his own mother. I was reluctant to use a new doctor, but all of my concerns were laid to rest once I met Dr Moukarzel. He is absolutely thorough, acutely aware of insurance poicies and has a wonderful "bedside manner." I understand that when camera-assisted surgery was first introduced, he was at the forefront of the technology, even appearing on a national morning show to speak about it. Fine doctor!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Robert N Moukarzel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic And Sports Clinic, 1014 Saint Clair Blvd Ste 1020, Gonzales, LA
Dr. Robert N Moukarzel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gonzales, LA.