- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Dr. Audie M Rolnick, MDOrthopaedic Surgery1 AwardVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Stephen J Jacobs, MDOrthopaedic Surgery2 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- David S Feldman, MDOrthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery Of Spine, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery, General Orthopedics3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Brad S Chayet, MDOrthopaedic SurgeryVIEW FULL PROFILE
About Dr. Robert A Rochman MD
Dr. Robert A Rochman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Wellington, FL, with other offices in Jupiter, FL and Royal Palm Beach, FL(and 6 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopedic, Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Robert A Rochman has 8 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Robert A Rochman has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert A Rochman has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Robert A Rochman Accepts the Following Insurance
- 10131 Forest Hill Blvd Ste 206 Wellington , FL (561) 798-6600
- 875 Military Trl Ste 105 Jupiter , FL (561) 798-6600
- 440 N State Road 7 Ste D Royal Palm Beach , FL (561) 798-6600
- 10111 Forest Hill Blvd Rm 151 Wellington , FL (561) 798-6600
- 11211 Prosperity Farms Rd Ste D127 Palm Beach Gardens , FL (561) 798-6600
- 8188 S Jog Rd Ste 102 Boynton Beach , FL (561) 798-6600
- 10131 Forest Hill Blvd Wellington , FL (561) 798-6600
- 1100 S Main St Ste 101 Belle Glade , FL (561) 798-6600
More about Dr. Robert A Rochman
Robert Rochman, MD Board-Certified, Fellowship Trained Orthopaedic Surgeon Foot & Ankle Surgeon Robert Rochman, MD is a Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon with expertise in Foot and Ankle Surgery and specialization in Lower Extremity Fracture Care, Arthroscopic Surgery, and Reconstructive Surgery of the Foot and Ankle. Dr. Rochman has advanced training in the latest techniques to manage arthritis, including performing Total Knee and Ankle Replacements. Dr. Rochman earned his Medical Degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine. He completed his Internship and Residency in Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, where he served as Chief Resident. His Fellowship in Orthopaedic Ankle and Foot Surgery was performed at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida. He was awarded the Winner of the Fellowâ€™s Research Competition by the Florida Orthopedic Society in 2006 and was honored as the President of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. In addition to his orthopedic practice, Dr. Rochman serves as the Medical Director of Personal Touch Home Health Care and is on the Credentialing Committee of Palms West Hospital. He is a Member of the Florida Medical Association, American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society, Florida Orthopedic Society, and American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Rochmanâ€™s research is published in peer-reviewed journals, and he is a national presenter.