Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert W Gluck has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 62
Waited an hour passed my appt. time. Gluck and staff could not find my PSA results. 2 staff members walked into my room talking. I asked a question 3 times and was completely ignored. Dr. Gluck told me I had kidney stones. In my next appt. he denied ever saying so. He spoke to me in a crass and demeaning tone. DO NOT GO TO THIS UROLOGIST. There are 1000's of urologist. Do Not subject yourself to his so-called practice.
I've been to dr Gluck 3 times since march. This last time I went to him, he came in the room and said, nice to meet u I'm dr Gluck, to which I replied I've seen u 3 times already. His beside manners are amongst the worst I've ever seen before, he kept his back to me the whole time. I see him in queens, ( which he's only in the office once a month). The last time I saw him , I told him ( again the things that were wrong for the 3rd time) and his response was come see me in my Manhattan office . He's very unprofessional, no manners, he walke in late a half hour into the office and he didn't give me any medication for my issues, and wastes my time..why on the 4th visit are you deciding that CT scans and sonograms are necessary when the first 3 times we could have gotten them done? Never going back to him and I don't re commend him
Dr. Gluck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
New York University
Dr. Robert W Gluck accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMidtown Urological Associates, 120 E 34th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert W Gluck in this video.
Dr. Robert W Gluck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.