Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rochelle Catus
Dr. Rochelle Catus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeton, MO. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Catus is affiliated with Depaul Health Center, SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville and Christian Hospital Northeast. She speaks English.
Dr. Rochelle Catus has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR. SHE IS A MONEY HUNGRY DOCTOR. SHE WILL CHARGE YOUR 100 BUCKS IF YOU CANCEL THE APPT WITHIN THE 48 HRS.
Catus only cares about money. I was a long term patient of hers. I had waited many many times in her office for over an hour. Some times i had to leave and she charged me a 100 dollar fee for not being seen. Then after I paid that a few times i was determined not to have to again. I called and canceled an appointment and the receptionist didn't note it. So when I returned for my next visit she said I had a missed appointment fee of 25dollars and refused to listen to me. I said I wanted to talk to catus about this and she then told me that she wouldn't see me until i paid the fee to be seen. I of course left and didnt get seen. I figured catus would talk to me. She didnt return my calls, emails or anything but she did send me a letter saying she was dropping me as a client for not following her suggested plan and I owed her over 200.00 for missed appointments. She was and still is a huge butt hole about the situation. Its one my credit and it will be forever because I will not pay it! Dont go to her. I have a new doctor now and she said my previous doctor (catus) did not treat my physical situation the best. STAY AWAY!!!!
Dr. Catus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Depaul Health Center
SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Christian Hospital Northeast
SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Forest Park Community Hospital
Christian Hospital NE NW
Christian Hospital Northwest Healthcare Center
St. Mary`s Health Center
35 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1978
Rochester General Hospital
Dr. Rochelle Catus accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRochelle Catis Inc, 12255 De Paul Dr, Bridgeton, MO
Dr. Rochelle Catus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeton, MO.