Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger Ang has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Roger Ang has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Roger Ang has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roger Ang is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Changing doctors is a big decision. I have not done it in over 15 years. Today, was my first appt with Dr Ang & it exceeded all my expectations. Dr. Ang was efficient, focused, empathetic, friendly, and knowledgeable of all my previous medical history & gave me valuable suggestions. I highly recommend Dr. Ang
Dr. Ang is one of the rudest providers I have ever experienced. He argues with me almost every visit and refuses to really listen to my needs. He has ruined my life in the last year with all the medication he prescribed me and now I am suffering even more now than ever in my life. In addition to the pain I suffer, Dr. Ang is continually pyschologically abusive and talks down to me. He degrades me and makes me feel worthless. I would not trust him with anyone's medical problem. He takes his personal problems out on his patients. I am changing doctors. Praying for a miracle, for another doctor to turn this mess around.
After having roger Ang as my primary care Dr for many years I have many complaints. First off, he is not thorough at all with his visits. The average time per visit is less than 3 mins of nothing. I switched primary care doctors and am very happy with my new 1. If you have doctor Ang your better off going to a little urgent care center for services. Not sure how he became a doctor.
dr ang was my new dr after dr verhaag retired. I had been to many specialists re a vertigo problem I had. all the specilists agreed that there was nothing they could do. dr ang disagreed and asked me to take predisone. he suspected a virus infection in my inner ear that would not show on any test mri, audio etc. I took the predisone and it has helped me lead a normal life. I live alone now in my own home and I am grateful every day for dr ang for solving a problem that had affected my whole life
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Ang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of The Philippines
Dr. Roger Ang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSutter Roseville Family Practice, 3100 Douglas Blvd Ste 105, Roseville, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger Ang in this video.
Dr. Roger Ang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.