The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Roger J Koreen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Roger J Koreen has the following 13 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Roger J Koreen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 16
Hard to get appointments
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roger J Koreen - Posted on August 23rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roger J Koreen - Posted on March 30th, 2017
Dr. Koreen has treated me for cancerous lesions. His demeanor is professional and so kind. I have also had some cosmetic fillers in the past. When I asked him about injecting volume to the cheeks for a more youthful look, he was honest enough to tell me that it often looks artificial. He is doing other fillers for me, but didn't want to do something he didn't believe in. You will have to wait for an appointment but he is worth the wait.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roger J Koreen - Posted on June 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roger J Koreen - Posted on February 18th, 2013
Dr. Koreen is the best dermatologist I have ever had and I have been to many in my lifetime. First of all, he is such a nice guy, super friendly and actually remembers his patients and to top it off he is an amazing clinician. He is very thorough and the treatments he administers actually work, unlike the many other dermatologists I have seen in the past. He is great! I highly recommend him!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Koreen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1987
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Roger J Koreen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsROGER J KOREEN MD, 28 Elm St, Huntington, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger J Koreen, MD - Dermatology in Huntington, NY, in this video.
Dr. Roger J Koreen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntington, NY.