Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Roland Sakiyama
Dr. Roland Sakiyama, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Porter Ranch, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sakiyama is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Sakiyama has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roland Sakiyama has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Roland Sakiyama has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Roland Sakiyama has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roland Sakiyama is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Patient of Dr. Sakiyima for many years. Five to ten minutes ,no matter what. Does not keep up on current meds. Go to hospital, never see him. Good enough Dr. but I don't get colds. Does not care how other doctors may treat you. Rude often. only good thing is his staff. They are great. Can't say dr. is.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Sakiyama is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
UCLA Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
36 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichelle Lin Lin Emi MD, 19950 Rinaldi St, Porter Ranch, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roland Sakiyama, MD - Internal Medicine in Porter Ranch, CA, in this video.
Dr. Roland Sakiyama is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Porter Ranch, CA.