Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rominder Kaur has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rominder Kaur has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Rominder Kaur has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Kaur has treated my husband and me for about 8 years and we love her. She is smart, dedicated, and works with you to learn how better to treat your symptoms. We have moved out of state and can no longer use her services. I can only hope we find another doctor with her intellect and integrity. We highly recommend her to any and all.
Terrible staff, very unprofessional. I would completely avoid this place all together. I've been trying to get information from them for the past two weeks and everytime they tell me they will call me back with the info. Still haven't received a call back. My mom experienced the exact same problem and was almost denied hip replacement surgery because of it. These people are ridiculous.
Fairly new with this doctor but like her a lot. She seems to be very sensitive and caring.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Guru Gobind Singh Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Overlook Medical Center
Dr. Rominder Kaur accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHighland Village Primary Care Pa, 2016 Justin Rd Ste 370, Lewisville, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rominder Kaur in this video.
Dr. Rominder Kaur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisville, TX.