Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald G Frank has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ronald G Frank has the following 11 expertise
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Ronald G Frank is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
My husband life has been changed since he met Dr. Frank. He had visited two Urologists who offered him sub optimal options. Fortunately, my husband elected to see Dr. Frank, for so many people had given us his name. He is a single practitioner who exudes professionalism and he is extremely knowledgeable. This procedure is unbelievable. Every step of the way his staff was courteous and also very supportive. Not only is he sleeping better but so am I.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Frank is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Maimonides Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRonald G Frank MD PC, 1500 Pleasant Valley Way Ste 201, West Orange, NJ
Dr. Ronald G Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.