Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald V Hudanich
Dr. Ronald V Hudanich, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oviedo, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hudanich is affiliated with Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital. Dr. Hudanich has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald V Hudanich has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Showing 5 of 83
I've been going to Dr Hudanich for 3 1/2 years, two knee replacements and shoulder injections. He is always encouraging, a kind gentle compassionate man, a gifted surgeon. He always has time to answer my questions Sometimes we need extra time so I don't resent waiting for my turn. Ive read other reviews that trash his staff. I find them friendly, helpful, sometimes funny, always professional. I am totally satisfied with this practice
My son needed to be seen for upper back and neck issues, but we were new to Florida and use to the care in MN. We did our research with our insurance and on-line and decided to go with Phy. Assoc. Dr. Rondald Hudanich. I predetermined the cost which was to be $169.57 (no thanks to Obama). At the visit and before seeing the doctor, the nurse suggested an x-ray. I questioned the cost of the x-rays (did not want x-rays unless I understood the additional costs involved). We were told they x-rays were included and no additional cost. Hudanich came in and asked for two more x-rays. After the x-rays Hudanich came in, never touched my son, checked for scoliosis and said everything looked fine, but referred him on to more expensive things like an MRI (turned out my son's desk was not ergonomically correct. The appointment was on 9/7/16. After the visit I immediately paid the $169.57. Over 3 months later we recieved a bill for over $250, listing the three x-rays and no payment made by us. I immediatley called billing, explained my concern of being billed so late, no credit for what we paid (which now showed up 3 months later), and being billed for x-rays after being told they were included. She said she would have Susan, the location's office manager, contact me. She never did and a month later we now received another bill for the adjusted amount of $79 but stating the bill was now over 90 days late, keeping in mind we never should have received a bill and the fist bill did not come until December and was incorrect. We will refrain from visiting Phy Assoc and Dr Hudanich in the future and may just return to MN for doctor visits.
Dr. Hudanich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Ronald V Hudanich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRonald V Hudanich DO, 7404 Red Bug Lake Rd, Oviedo, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald V Hudanich in this video.
Dr. Ronald V Hudanich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oviedo, FL.