Dr. Ryan Conley

Dr Conley is the best surgeon I could have ever asked for! He did cataract surgery on both eyes and im so pleased with the outcome! Very nice man and surgeon.

Not satisfied with cataract procedure

After having the laser cataract surgery, I was having issues with my right eye and was told everything looked good. In 5 months my right eye had a cloudy film that distorted my vision from time to time. I me another appointment and was told that the back of lens needed to be clean via laser which usually happens much later in the process. It would cost another $1,900 for both eyes to be done after I had already paid over $3,000 five months earlier! The repair price is so excessive and Unfair to me as a client. I am very disappointed and would not recommend Triad service to anyone. Not a reliable service!

He answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. I liked how efficient Dr Conley and his staff are.

While driving yesterday I could see so good! I am glad I had the procedure done. Staff was very good.

1. Treatment was excellent. 2. Dr and staff were very helpful and listened and answered all my questions. 3. I am so well pleased will highly recommend.

Providing overall comfort and care of the patient seems foremost by clinical staff and Dr's.

Everything went good. If all doctors and staff were as friendly as Triad, then it would be easier to go to other doctor appointments. I cannot think of anything bad to say. I appreciate Triad and staff .

My recent surgery was better than I expected. At this moment I am very please the outcome, because this eye was completely useless, I am begining to see objects.

I believe you provided excellent and quick response to my initial appointment from the V.A. No problem with any person or procedure done. All your support staff were excellent.

I could not have found a better place to have my cataracts removed. The staff is so pleasant and I love Dr. Conley.

I would recommend Triad to all my family and friends. I was treated with the utmost respect and consideration. Everything was explained to me before surgery and afterwards. I have no complaints with doctors or staff. Great job Triad!

Dr. Ryan P Conley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.