Dr. Ryan P Conley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan P Conley?

I could not have found a better place to have my cataracts removed. The staff is so pleasant and I love Dr. Conley.

I would recommend Triad to all my family and friends. I was treated with the utmost respect and consideration. Everything was explained to me before surgery and afterwards. I have no complaints with doctors or staff. Great job Triad!

I had 2 cataract surgeries at Triad and I have very happy with the results. The staff was very receptive and helpful. Doctors were very skilled and professional. I appreciate everything and would recommend this facility to everyone. Thank you.

I am so happy with my results.

Not going back to have 2nd eye done

I had a horrible experience all the way through. Dr Conley was 5 hours late for the surgery. I was told to be there at 6am and he finally showed at 11: something. The lazer shined the never endings in my eye and I had a terrible recovery. Every office appointment was a 1 to 4 hour wait, which has jeopardized my job, having to take off work to sit in a room, every time, hours on end. I do have to say, they have GREAT employees, very kind and helpful, but this place does not respect their patients time. So very sad to run a business in the ground like this. i will not, and cannot go back there to have my other eye operated on. So very sad.....

Do not recommend

I unfortunately had issues after cataract and lens replacement surgery. I had written letters, left voicemails, no response from Dr. Conley. If you do not have type of problems, Then I can understand these rave reviews, BUT if you have any type of issues, then you do not even warrant a response from Dr. Conley, or any of his staff at Triad Eye Institute, as they do not want to deal with you at all. Check out the Better Business Bureau reviews, others that have issues are also completely ignored. After reading the BBB reviews you will find that this is the type of business that once they have your money......it’s goodbye and if you have any problems, we do not care. Absolutely disgusting that this practice can operate in such a way.

Very pleased overall with my cataract surgery. Would highly recommend Dr. Conley.

All good-everyone was very nice.

This is one of the Best Staff I have ever had they are very professional people. I love this staff. Keep up the good work. I Love Ya'll! (Smile).

Pleasant fast service at all of appointments. The surgery was fast and well planned no discomfort. Information was accurate and helpful.

I was recommended by Dr. Saurino to Dr. Conley after retina reattachment on my left eye after a nightmarish left cataract surgery at another ophthalmologist. My experience here has been so fabulous. I cannot express enough my appreciation to Triad! You guys are the best!!!

Very good!

Dr. Ryan P Conley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.