Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gs S Gross has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Motion Sickness
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Lyme Disease
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Lipid Disorders
- Alternative Medicine
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Home Care
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Family Planning
- Elder Abuse
- Occupational Medicine
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Meniere's Disease
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 15
My wife a former cancer patient saw both Gross and Bralow. Both insisted what she had was an allergy. She received an inhaler, nebulizer, albuterol, over the counter medicine and a steroid. After (2) month of constant coughing, (6) phone calls, (3) office visits and (3) rounds of steroids she saw the PA. My wife insisted on a chest xray. the PA reluctantly gave her a script for the xray again touting the line it was allergies. Turns out her breast cancer returned. In my opinion this office and the doctors in the office pride themselves on NOT sending people for diagnostic tests. Also, when diagnosed, Dr. Gross never even called my wife to check up on how she is doing.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
43 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Gs S Gross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsG S Peter Gross Do Pc, 732 S 8th St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Gs S Gross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.