Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sadaf Bazargan has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Sadaf Bazargan has the following 17 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Sadaf Bazargan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 61
I have been seeing Dr. B since I was a patient at Moffitt Cancer Center 13 years ago. She is the most thorough, kidest and most compassionate doctor I have ever known and at almost 63 years old, I have known many of them. She cares deeply about her patients and provides the utmost treatment. Often the wait is long but it is worth it. her diagnoses are superb and she really wants to help and has the knowledge to do so. I would not trust anyone else.
Amazing doctor ... I have been seeing Dr B for about 7 yrs and through out that time she has treated me the best... You are not just another number or a paycheck with her, she actually cares about getting you better, and finding out what is the actual problems. She doesn't just pass you though the nurse and boom your out.. you actually get to ask questions about what is going on with your ailment. She will take you step by step through your MRI, CAT Scan ...Ect until she finds out what any other incompetent Dr have missed ... me personally i had bad headaches and she found what every other doctor since i was 21 has missed i am 38 now so its been a long time before I have had relief... it took 2 month to get a good game plan together and for me to make a log book of when i had my headaches .. but now they are very controllable through a multi process ... but just to let you know you are gonna wait she can be with patients for an hr or so, but i wouldnt trade that for a few minuets for a doctor that is just in it for the money .... She Cares
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Sadaf Bazargan accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPearl Institute Pl, 17551 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Lutz, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sadaf Bazargan in this video.
Dr. Sadaf Bazargan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutz, FL.