Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Said Attoussi MD
Dr. Said Attoussi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Said Attoussi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Said Attoussi has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Said Attoussi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Your receptionist is so unfriendly,and has an actiude
Self-verified patient of Dr. Said Attoussi - Posted on March 15th, 2011
During my visit, I was not treated with care,it seems there is not organization or communication amount the staff members.Doctor forgot to write down all the samples of the tests that I needed to get done.I came back 3 days later so they see the reaction of a shot given to me,and the nurse forgot to place the results in my file,so when I went back for all my results repplied'What results?. They have not idea of the time the results will take. I would never recommend this place to any body
G W Hubbard Hospital Meharry College
Dr. Said Attoussi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Said Attoussi
As a leading healthcare provider in Tennessee, Kentucky and Northern Georgia, TriStar Healths physicians are proud to provide the most comprehensive services and quality care throughout the communities we serve. With approximately 5,300 physicians in our network, it is easy to find a doctor with a location and hours convenient for you. From routine checkups, immunizations and screenings, to more advanced specialty care, TriStar Health physicians provide state-of-the-art technology, expertise and experience to meet your health and wellness needs. For more information or to request an appointment, call TriStar MedLine(r) at 615-342-1919 or 800-242-5662.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Said Attoussi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.