- Capital Health Regional Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
- Saint Mary's General Hospital
- Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sandro Larocca has 2 locations
Dr. Sandro Larocca has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sandro Larocca has the following 8 expertise
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Herniated Disc
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sandro Larocca Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sandro Larocca
Dr. Sandro LaRocca is an orthopedic surgeon, fellowship trained in spinal surgery and is the Director of New Jersey Neck & Back Institute (NJNBI). Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Dr. LaRocca has extensive expertise and experience in the surgical treatment for disorders of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. Dr. LaRocca completed a fellowship in complex spinal reconstruction and clinical management of disorders of the neck and back at New England Baptist Hospital in Boston, MA. He also completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at the Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia with specialized training in pediatric scoliosis at the Shriners Hospitals for Children in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. LaRocca's training is international, having had the privilege of visiting with the distinguished and world-renowned spinal surgeon, Professor Jurgen Harms at the Klinikum Karlsbad-Langensteinbach in Karlsbad, Germany. Dr. LaRocca has also authored and presented research at national meetings, including the North American Spine Society. He has been in private practice since 2001 and is fluent in English and Spanish.