Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah K Yamaguchi
Dr. Sarah K Yamaguchi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Yamaguchi is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and Little Company Of Mary San Pedro Hospital. Dr. Yamaguchi has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah K Yamaguchi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sarah K Yamaguchi has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Sarah K Yamaguchi has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Sarah K Yamaguchi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Yamaguchi deserves the highest praise. She is knowledgable, patient, kind, direct andâ¦ gentle. Her office and staff are warm and efficient. I was nervous beyond belief to undergo a biopsy and she made the entire process very manageable (almost dare I say "easy"), explaining everything every step of the way and including my partner in the follow-up conversation. I've never felt in such good hands and I am truly grateful.
Dr. Yamaguchi is absolutely wonderful! When my old OBGYN left to go to Kaiser (I do not have Kaiser Ins) I had to find a new one. I looked online & kept finding great things about Dr. Dwight (who works in the same office as Dr. Y). I had originally scheduled an appointment w/ Dr. Dwight but came down with a terrible yeast infection before my appointment & called the office again to see if they could squeeze me in that day. They said they had space open with Dr. Yamaguchi & I am SO glad they did! I prefer a female doctor & she shares all the same philosophies as Dr. Dwight in terms of natural childbirth, etc. You won't find a lot about her yet on the various rating websites, but that is just because she is new to the practice. She is TRULY fantastic! So personable & friendly and took such time to get to know me! I ended up having a PAP which found some abnormalities & Dr. Yamaguchi is treating me for those. She put all my concerns to rest w/ her exceptional knowledge & patience.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Yamaguchi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Sarah K Yamaguchi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah K Yamaguchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.