Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott A Mcpherson has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott A Mcpherson has the following 16 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Scott A Mcpherson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 9
Dr. McPherson surgically re-attached my ruptured distal bicep tendon. This means that my bicep tendon was completely torn off the bone in my forearm. My experience with Dr. McPherson was excellent. From the initial consultation to surgery to follow-up and therapy with his staff at Tria I thought I was well cared for. Overall I was very impressed, satisfied and would use him again. My surgery was about 20 months ago and I am please with the results of the surgery as well.The fact that I took the time to write this review should speak volumes about how pleased I am with Dr. McPherson.BT
Dr. Mcpherson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Scott A Mcpherson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCore Orthopedic Avera Medical Group, 2908 E 26th St, Sioux Falls, SD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott A Mcpherson, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Sioux Falls, SD, in this video.
Dr. Scott A Mcpherson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.