Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott T Croft has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott T Croft has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Scott T Croft has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scott T Croft is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Thirteen years ago I was involved in a serious car accident. I had a compound fracture of the left forearm that left my arm hanging by little more than skin from just below the elbow. I also suffered a severe brain trauma. The emergency room docs at John C. Lincoln were awesome but my situation was bad. I should not have survived. Dr. Croft showed up to reattach the arm and was told that he didn't need to bother, as they did not think that I would survive. He did it anyway. Good thing. I lived and typed this with a fully functional left hand. He also took care of the arm through a number of surgeries. Good guy.
In 1998, my wife's leg was severely broken in several places. She was taken to the emergency room where Dr.Scott Croft performed emergency surgery on her leg. The surgery was successful, but due to the surgery she had several complications. Over the next several years, Dr.Croft performed several surgeries to repair his mistakes. We gave him several chances he said he could fix things. Then after the statute of limitations to sue him he dropped my wife from care. I could add several other things about his behavior during this time but I think this is enough for any one to understand they should find a different Dr..
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
31 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Scott T Croft accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFrances Mahon Deaconess Hospital, 621 3rd St S, Glasgow, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott T Croft in this video.
Dr. Scott T Croft is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Glasgow, MT.