Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Forman
Dr. Scott Forman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somers, NY, with other offices in Scarsdale, NY and Valhalla, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Forman is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Westchester County Medical Center and Phelps Memorial Hospital Center. Dr. Forman has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Forman has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Scott Forman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somers, NY.