Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott P Serden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Scott P Serden has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Scott P Serden has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scott P Serden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
I have been going to Dr. Serden for 17 years, and he has been nothing but an excellent doctor. He delivered my daughter, and has always provided the best medical advice and treatments I could have asked for. His bedside manor is excellent as well. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a smart, attentive and reliable OB.
I just recently had a friend go to him for a consultation about her irregular periods. The university professor emeritus (endocrinology) that I know said that this doctor did not order the full battery of tests necessary in order to do a proper workup. She is now having to redo both his tests and to add quite a few others in order to be diagnosed properly. I hope her insurance will pay for the redos! It is not enough that a doctor is good at handholding or even explaining things If one goes to a specialist he/she must diagnose correctly, efficiently!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
39 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1979
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWomen To Women Obbyn Los Angeles, 6310 San Vicente Blvd Ste 330, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Scott P Serden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.