- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott I Song MD
Dr. Scott I Song, MD is a doctor primarily located in McHenry, IL, with other offices in Palatine, IL and Vernon Hills, IL( and 2 other locations). They have 38 years of experience. Their specialties include Allergy & Immunology, Allergy and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Scott I Song has 4 locations
Dr. Scott I Song has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Scott I Song has the following 20 expertise
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Food Allergies
- Smoking Cessation
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Polyps
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Scott I Song Accepts the Following Insurance
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
More about Dr. Scott I Song
I emphasize the patient's participation through education. I want to help asthmatics enjoy their lives without having fear of an asthma attack.