Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sean P Stroup has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Sean P Stroup has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Sean P Stroup is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Argues re: test results. Not available. Pushes for surgery on outpatient basis for 90 year old with UTI infections instead of clearing infections first. Thank Goodness, Pre Op Evaluation said "no way" to surgery. Put a semi permanent stent in causing patient to require another surgery, when a more permanent one was also a choice. Why not have saved the nessecity for another surgery within 3 months instead of a year??
17 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
United States Naval Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sean P Stroup is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.