Is Dr. Semyon Zarkhin the right Doctor for you?
- X.X Overall Rating
- XX Years of Experience
- Accepts Online Appointments
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Semyon Zarkhin
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Green Bay, WI, with another office in Shawano, WI. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Zarkhin is affiliated with Thedacare Medical Center Shawano. Dr. Zarkhin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Planters wart (s) removal
Self-verified patient of Dr. Semyon Zarkhin - Posted on June 22nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Semyon Zarkhin - Posted on March 16th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Semyon Zarkhin - Posted on January 30th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Semyon Zarkhin - Posted on December 15th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Semyon Zarkhin - Posted on October 13th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Zarkhin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2007
University Of Michigan Hospitals Ann Arbor
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
More about Dr. Semyon Zarkhin
Dr. Zarkhin is a Board Certified Dermatologist who is knowledgeable in the latest treatment protocols for skin diseases and conditions. Professional areas of interest include comprehensive acne treatments to minimize scarring, early skin cancer detection and treatments of rosacea, eczema and atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo, warts, molluscum, skin allergies, and rashes.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Semyon Zarkhin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.