Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sergey D Grachev has the following 1 specialty
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Skin Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Breast Diseases
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Inguinal Hernia
- Breast Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Ventral Hernia
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 72
I had to have emergency surgery for a colon blockage. I was in severe pain. Dr. Grachev was called in and explained my options. He then performed the surgery which we hoped would be laparoscopically done however that was not possible. He was extremely efficient and very thorough. His bed side manner is not the best but I was more concerned about the surgery and its effectiveness.
I recently had my gallbladder robotically removed by Dr. Grachev who is a very skilled surgeon. My outpatient surgery was completed in a timely manner from prep to hospital release. I had very minimal discomfort and was feeling better within a short period of time. Lana, the office manager, is very efficient and caring. I would highly recommend them.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Grachev is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Illinois At Chicago
Dr. Sergey D Grachev accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Ocean County Surgery, 115 E Bay Ave, Manahawkin, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sergey D Grachev in this video.
Dr. Sergey D Grachev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manahawkin, NJ.