Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sergio Viroslav
Dr. Sergio Viroslav, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Viroslav is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Mission Trail Baptist Hospital and Methodist Mansfield Medical Center. Dr. Viroslav has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sergio Viroslav has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Sergio Viroslav has the following 21 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Sergio Viroslav is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
From our visit,Dr.Viroslav was so understanding, and with his mild professional manner put my Grandma’s fears to rest. At 87,she lived with chronic hip pain. She left his office feeling very confident about the hip replacement. After surgery,she walked the very next day,with NO PAIN. Dr.Viroslav and his staff proveded informative, excellent care. My Grandma is thriving,after a Direct Anterior Total Hip replacement, Her quality of life has improved and we owe it all to Dr.Viroslav. Thank you,from Delfina Martinez, And her granddaughter Tammy*
After interviewing three surgeons for my total hip replacement, I had total confidence in Dr. V and is staff. At 51 and still very active I was wanting to go with an anterior approach. The time Dr. Viroslav spend with me on my initial consultation made me feel optimistic and excited to be able to walk without pain and get back to my physical activities The care I received from his PA and his nurse were first rate. I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with them and best off all I'm pain free and walking without a limp!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Viroslav is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Sergio Viroslav accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sergio Viroslav in this video.
Dr. Sergio Viroslav is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.