Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sharareh Mazaheri has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sharareh Mazaheri has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sharareh Mazaheri has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Sharareh Mazaheri is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 10
This doctor is warm and friendly. I am lucky to have her as my physician.
Bad experience every time I have seen her, made the mistake of changing PCP at Watson Clinic due to convenience to the Main Clinic from my home but have regretted it ever since. Bad bedside manner which she refers to as being "Blunt" doesn't or can't take time with you. She appeared to me to be more concerned about if I've had a Bone Density test when there were more important issues I was dealing with and trying to discuss with her, but I guess Watson Clinic gets more revenue for the add on radiology tests. Long story short - was not impressed by her at all.
Terrible experience overall. Dr. Mazaheri made me feel extremely uncomfortable. She treated me with no respect and when I needed to ask one more personal question, she acted like she didn't have time for me and said "what problem do you have" in the middle of the hallway while other patients were walking by. She was the most unprofessional doctor I have seen. Dr. Mazaheri began bad-mouthing another physician in the clinic saying that the other physician has plenty of time and does not do much. She is a terrible physician with poor bedside manner.
Dr. Mazaheri is a very caring understanding physician who takes her time with my elderly mother, patiently listening to all her complaints. She does not order any tests that aren't necessary. She only sends us to specialists when it is really necessary and she works with my mom to get the cheapest yet effective meds possible.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Mazaheri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Sharareh Mazaheri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWatson Clinic Llp, 1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL
Dr. Sharareh Mazaheri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.