Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shari C Fox has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shari C Fox has the following 17 expertise
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Shari C Fox has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shari C Fox is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Fox is excellent. She always took exceptional care of me. She was always scientifically thorough with her examinations of my lab results. I was very disappointed she left this office, and is now out of my health insurance network. I would unconditionally recommend her to anyone who needs an endocrinologist.
Dr. Fox is closing her practice which is likely due to her rude, impersonal approach to patient care. She is taking a job at Kaiser and hopefully will be closely supervised and advised to improve her bedside manner. Learning to look at her patients and learning to keep her nose out of her computer would be a good start.
I have been seeing doctor Fox for close to a year. I have had many health issues in the past year and have been to several doctors. Mostly when I saw the other doctors I felt like the clock was ticking as soon as I entered the room. Dr Fox has taken her time in every visit I have had with her, to make sure she understands every symptom and issue I am dealing with. I am very pleased that I have found her. She is trying to solve my medical problems and not merely give me medicine to mask my symptoms. I feel like Dr Fox really cares about her patients and does everything she can do to help you. In today's day I know you can't say that about a lot of doctors.
Guess it's all in how you choose to look at it. Her "focus on the computer" yields to me, her patient, a comprehensive written report of my visit (and I do sometimes refer back to it). It's true you wait a bit longer in the waiting room, but I am HAPPY to do that because it means she spends PLENTY of time with each patient. I never, ever have felt rushed with Dr. Fox, and I'm one of those million-questions patients. And I love her online patient portal--if I have a question/problem, she responds to my email within just a few hours (I'm lucky if my primary physician takes less than 2 days to respond). I wouldn't say she's a hand holder, but Dr. Fox absolutely listens to me and takes what I say into account regarding my treatment planning. I couldn't be happier with the care I receive here.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Shari C Fox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
Locations & DirectionsSouth Denver Endocrinology, 8200 E Belleview Ave Ste 200C, Englewood, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shari C Fox in this video.
Dr. Shari C Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.