Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shawn P Mills has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Shawn P Mills has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Shawn P Mills is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr.Mills is an EXCELLENT physician and surgeon.He has always given me his utmost attention,spends as much time with patients as they need;you never feel that you are rushed out,hence a little bit of wait time.Never talks down to you nor does he ever act like the usual "surgeons are god"he put together my shattered knee and wrist and if it wasn't for him I would not be walking nor using my right hand.He is the best,period.
25 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Umass Medical School
Dr. Shawn P Mills accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shawn P Mills in this video.
Dr. Shawn P Mills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raynham, MA.