Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sherri A Long has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Sherri A Long has the following 12 expertise
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Long is by far one of the best doctors of any speciality that I have ever worked with. She really cares for her patients. When she began treating me, she took the time to talk with me and listen to what I was saying. If I had questions she did not have answers to - such as how a medication for my psoriasis might possibly effect me neurologically, she would seek out those answers from colleagues in the appropriate medical area and get back to me quickly. She was not just interested in treating my skin, but in setting up therapies that worked well for me as an individual and would work well in the long term. Really enjoyed working with her and only haven't been to her recently as she moved on to a clinic which is quite a bit further from my home and work. Cannot recommend Dr. Long enough!
Dr. Long is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Sherri A Long accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Metro Dermatology Pllc, 400 Village Center Dr Ste 200, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Sherri A Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.