Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherwood K Duhon
Dr. Sherwood K Duhon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tempe, AZ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Duhon is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center, Tempe St Lukes Hospital and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Duhon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sherwood K Duhon has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Sherwood K Duhon has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Sherwood K Duhon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sherwood K Duhon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 140
After having my knee replaced I was never able to see Dr. Duhon. Always had to see his assistant who never appeared to know what was going on. Called many times with questions and concerns and never, and I mean NEVER, received a return call. I can't imagine a surgeon caring less about his patients!!
This is my fourth total joint. This was my left hip. Dr. Duhon did a great job...no pain, walked the same day got rid of the walker after 4 days and after 7 days rode a recumbent stationary bike for 5 miles. I could not be more pleased!
Came to see Dr. Duhon for a second opinion because I was very uncomfortable with the first Orthopedic doctor I went to. He was courteous, listened to my concerns and examined my knee. He explained to me that a tear of the meniscus would not heal on it's own and if not fixed could lead to further more serious problems later on.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Duhon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Sherwood K Duhon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Orthopedic Clinic Association, 5002 S Mill Ave, Tempe, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sherwood K Duhon in this video.
Dr. Sherwood K Duhon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.