Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shlomo Pascal MD
Dr. Shlomo Pascal has 2 locations
Dr. Shlomo Pascal has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Shlomo Pascal has the following 14 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Clinical Depression
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
Showing 5 of 11
Very good at his profession
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shlomo Pascal - Posted on June 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shlomo Pascal - Posted on July 24th, 2014
Doctor is not compassionate!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shlomo Pascal - Posted on April 4th, 2014
Forced To Leave, Sad Day
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shlomo Pascal - Posted on August 9th, 2013
I love Dr. Pascal. I was with him for 13 yrs and he has helped me get through so many things and helped me when my mother got sick. He has become like a family member to me. That is the bond I felt. Unfortunately, he is cutting his practice about 75% and I was told I cannot schedule an appointment. Because I have been not seen in over 8mths I am considered a new patient. He is no longer taking new patients. My huge disappointment is the office staff and how cold they are when you try to explain why you haven't been able to go. They don't want to hear that he has been my doctor for 13 yrs. They just see black and white, not grey. I am just another number. So I am being forced to look for another Dr. This has me so sad, becauseI really want to keep him as my doctor and not start over with a stranger.
Excellent Professional, excellent staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shlomo Pascal - Posted on April 16th, 2013
I've been a patient for about 15 years. Never a bad experience. Both doctor and staff are extremely competent and professional. As someone posted, it took me many bad experiences, wrong medications and incompetent people until I found Dr. Pascal. He made an enormous difference in the quality of my life.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Shlomo Pascal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shlomo Pascal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.