Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shruti B Badhwar DO
Dr. Shruti B Badhwar has 3 locations
2940 N Litchfield Rd Ste 110
Goodyear, AZ 85395
Dr. Shruti B Badhwar has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Shruti B Badhwar has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shruti B Badhwar - Posted on June 12th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shruti B Badhwar - Posted on January 26th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shruti B Badhwar - Posted on January 13th, 2019
Rude and condescending
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shruti B Badhwar - Posted on October 13th, 2018
I visited Dr. Shruti Badhwar via Phoenix Neurology for an evaluation of possible sleep apnea. From the moment she walked into the exam room, she was impolite and condescending. She did not listen intently on what I had to say about my sleep symptoms. She was simply going through the motions before suggesting a blood draw and an EEG study before she writes the order for a sleep study. When I asked her what the purpose of both tests were for, she snapped at me and said that was the standard procedure. I was appalled by her rudeness and arrogance. I did not go through with either test. I later found another sleep doctor who told me both procedures were unnecessary for a sleep study. Shame on Phoenix Neurology for ordering extra tests to gouge money out of patients. Stay away from Dr. Badhwar, she has a bad attitude and is unprofessional.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shruti B Badhwar - Posted on October 5th, 2018
Drexel University/Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Shruti B Badhwar Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shruti B Badhwar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Goodyear, AZ.