Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sri Prakash Mokshagundam
Dr. Sri Prakash Mokshagundam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in New Albany, IN. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mokshagundam is affiliated with Robley Rex VA Medical Center, Norton Womens and Kosair Childrens Hospital and Baptist Health Floyd. He speaks English.
Dr. Sri Prakash Mokshagundam has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sri Prakash Mokshagundam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.