Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Staci A Mayer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 16
I have seen this doctor for five years. Dr. Mayer is always kind and puts me at ease. She is focused on me at the appointments and seems to remember a lot about me personally. Her staff is really nice. I have always been able to get my lab draws and ultrasounds right in her office. Highly recommend!!
I know that Dr. Mayer is one of Phoenix's "Top Docs" but that wasn't my experience with her. I found her condescending, sarcastic, and brusque. She brushed aside my attempts at discussing a birth plan, and rushed me out of there. I love and would like to exclusively deal with Dr. Hebets (another doctor in the practice) but there's no guarantee who I'll get on The Day. I've been through a lot of high-tech, impersonal, sometimes rude and painful medicine to get pregnant, and now I want my team to be supportive, encouraging and nice to me. I don't think that's too much to expect.
Had heard great things from my sister about Dr. Mayer (who has delivered both her kids). I needed a second opinion on having surgery. Dr. Mayer sat with me -FULLY CLOTHED- during our initial meeting. She talked about all of the options for my pain. She ordered labs and an ultrasound - and did both in her office...which was really convenient. Options besides surgery were offered. I ultimately did have surgery with her. Not only did she spend time with my husband in the waiting room after surgery to tell him all the findings, but she personally called me in the hospital that night! Dr. Mayer is very caring. I would recommend her to anyone!
21 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Dr. Staci A Mayer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Staci A Mayer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.