Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley R Kordisch
Dr. Stanley R Kordisch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Charles, LA, with another office in Lake Charles, LA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kordisch is affiliated with Lake Area Medical Center and Women's & Children's Hospital. Dr. Kordisch has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley R Kordisch has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stanley R Kordisch has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
Dr. Stanley R Kordisch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
LIKE MOST YOUNG WOMEN, GOING TO AN OBGYN CAN BE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. WHILE I CONTINUED TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, DR. KORDISCH WAS VERY ROUGH AND RUDE. WHEN MY RESULTS CAME BACK HE HAD NO INTENTIONS OF LETTING ME KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON OTHER THEN TELLING ME I NEEDED TO DO BLOOD WORK. I CALLED BACK SEVERAL TIMES TO GET MY RESULTS AND HE NEVER HAD TIME. 10 MONTHS LATER I GO IN FOR A CHECKUP AND HE HAD NO IDEA WHO I WAS AND DIDNT TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY CHART BEFORE GOING IN. I HAD TO BEG FOR RESULTS AND HE COULDNT EVEN EXPAIN WHAT ANYTHING MEANT. .. HOWEVER, THE RECEPTIONISTS WERE SUPER SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL!
Dr. Kordisch is very easy to talk to, listens to what you're saying, and works hard to find the problem. He explains everything to where you can understand it and he even drew me a diagram of a procedure that he was planning on doing. I've been very impressed with his bedside manner and ginuene sincerity of my over health and future. He's a great doctor and I recommend him to everyone I know.
Dr. Kordisch is the best, kindest doctor I've ever known, I'm so grateful that he's my doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kordisch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1976
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Stanley R Kordisch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley R Kordisch in this video.
Dr. Stanley R Kordisch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Charles, LA.