Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley J Suffecool has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Stanley J Suffecool has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Stanley J Suffecool has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stanley J Suffecool is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Suffecool is your next-door neighbor, the really nice man down the street, or the corner grocer. He is also professionally competent, not given to unnecessary procedures, but covering the bases. He gave me a plan and a prescription to manage any flare-ups of my recurring infection, so that I wouldn't have to go in, in the interim of six months.Instead of shaking my hand in the examining room to say, "See you in six months," he walked me out to the desk to set up my next appointment, chatting all the way. How many doctors do that, these days?I was nervous about the appointment, and instantly comfortable when he walked in the room.
Dr. Suffecool is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Medical Center
Dr. Stanley J Suffecool accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUrological Associates Of Southern Az Pc, 6325 E Tanque Verde Rd, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Stanley J Suffecool is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.