Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stefano A Bini
Dr. Stefano A Bini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Bini is affiliated with Seton Medical Center and Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. Dr. Bini has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stefano A Bini has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stefano A Bini has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Stefano A Bini has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stefano A Bini is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 116
Except for the overly long wait at the initial consultation/appointment (45 mins before l I was taken to an exam room and another 30 mins before i actually saw the doctor) and the lack of information regarding the excessively long wait time, the overall experience was very positive. The team was cohesive and worked well together. I especially liked the online check-ins and the use of My Chart to communicate with Dr. Bini and his team. Nurse Rachel Wynne provided an excellent seminar on what to expect both before and after the procedure and tips on how to care for the incision site.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Stefano A Bini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stefano A Bini in this video.
Dr. Stefano A Bini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.