Dr. Stefano A Bini Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stefano A Bini?

Hip replacement surgery

Wonderful physician. Very caring, responsive and available. Totally uncomplicated postop course so far (2 1/2 weeks).

Except for the overly long wait at the initial consultation/appointment (45 mins before l I was taken to an exam room and another 30 mins before i actually saw the doctor) and the lack of information regarding the excessively long wait time, the overall experience was very positive. The team was cohesive and worked well together. I especially liked the online check-ins and the use of My Chart to communicate with Dr. Bini and his team. Nurse Rachel Wynne provided an excellent seminar on what to expect both before and after the procedure and tips on how to care for the incision site.

Outstanding!

Dr. Bini and his staff at UCSF Orthopedic Surgery exceeded any expectations I had regarding my partial knee replacement. They have all the bases covered, from the pre-surgery information sessions to the post-surgery follow up on HealthLoop, their level of professionalism and caring attitude are unparalleled. My knee is healing much sooner than I expected, with minimal discomfort. Thank you, Dr. Bini and staff for restoring my quality of life.

Amazing care

Dr. Stefano Bini, and his entire staff at UCSF was amazing... this is the kind of care, that you always would hope for.

Excellent care...excellent staff.

Dr. Bini is so personable. Takes the time with you and your family to insure your understanding and address all questions An amazing experience considering this was knee replacement surgery. Up and walking the very same day. Graduated from walker to cane overnight. There's no question why UCSF ranks among the top 5 hospitals in the country!

Best Dr. And hospital

As a first timer for surgery i was little conscious about the whole procedure and dr. Work. But it turned out to be the best surgery procedure by dr. Bini and hospital staff take care was wonderful. AmazingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I definitely recommond to all who wants to do ortho surgery

Physician Report Card

Dr Bini and staff. A++ My experience was wonderful!

Impressed with Dr Bini

Dr Bini replaced my hip prosthetic which had been done a year earlier and was sized incorrectly. After surgery it had slid into my femur, until it could go no further, severely shortening my leg and changing the angle, to the point the muscles could not function properly, which caused moderate to severe back pain. Dr. Bini had the knowledge and experience to do the revision with hardware that had enough adjustment to correct both the leg length and the angles. He also had the was able to remove the previous stem without having to split my femur, which was appreciated. The strain and pain in my back was relieved immediately. It is two weeks after surgery, and it is a challenge to be patient and keep weight off of it. The checking in everyday that Dr Bini and his PA Carlotta (Carly) Carazos do is peerless and relieves anxiety by answereing my questions. One of the most appreciated characteristics of Dr. Bini is his respect for me and willingness to answer my challenging questions in lay terms. There were not very many questions due to his thoroughness. I should add that his respect for all the others that were responsible for my care was notable and truly allowed people to work together as an effective team.

Best in the West

From the first time we met Dr Bini we knew he would be our surgeon, he was knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, and down to earth! Dr Bini is my 4th orthopedic surgeon, and is light years ahead in his knowledge of what options are available and what would work best for each individual. I had a sincere sense that he REALLY cares about the patient and your concerns. I would highly recommend him.

Hip Hip Hooray!

Dr Bini and his team are outstanding and he makes everything clear and easy to understand.

Dr. Bini and his team are miracle workers!

I could not be more satisfied by both Dr. Bini and all of the team that works with him. Dr. Bini’s confidence was apparent in our first meeting, and was present in our follow up questions. It was wonderful seeing him walk into our room following the surgery with a smile of a man who was personally happy with the outcome of a very successful surgery. Now only 16 days following the surgery I am walking and climbing stairs totally on my own. Before the surgery I was wheelchair bound for over 6 months and my pain level would hit a 10 if I put any weight on my leg. I have only experience a level 2 on any day since the surgery. I can not recommend Dr. Bini and his amazing professional team any more highly.

Keeps you we'll informed and incredible surgery result