Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen D Cahill has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Stephen D Cahill has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Stephen D Cahill has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 43
I have had Dr Cahill preform 2 surgeries on me, one my appendix ruptured and he was my surgeon and I recently had him operate on me to fix my hernia. I hate going to any doctor however Dr Cahill made me feel very at ease and is a very genuine and caring surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon!
Dr. Cahill is a dedicated, tireless, surgeon. He works countless hours at McLaren Hospital. He has a private practice there, and works as an on-call trauma surgeon. He spends time with the patient explaining procedures,and options. He comes to see you, before, and after surgery. He meets with your family to answer all questions regarding your surgery . He follows up, in the hospital. His staff is incredible! Kind. Compassionate. Top-notch. Always looking out for patient's best intrest. P.S. I'm a breast cancer patient. Dr. Cahill works hand in hand with my oncologist. They are a team. I couldn't have gotten thru my prognosis ,and ongoing recovery without their support.
I am a 48 year old woman who wad diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer. Dr. Cahill and his staff are one of the most important reasons I am cancer FREE six months after diagnosis. He and his office staff are always professional and friendly. He has answered all My questions and worked with me thru some crazy insurance issues. My reconstruction so far is PERFECT! I LOVE Dr. Cahill and his staff! My cancer experience had been easier due to this office. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible doctor and staff!
Dr. Cahill and his staff took very good care of me and my family during a difficult period in our lives. He came highly recommended to us and I could not have asked for a better surgeon. My quality of life is better because of him. Thank you Dr,. Cahill and staff!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Stephen D Cahill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSelect Surgical Pllc, 1030 Harrington St Ste 103, Mount Clemens, MI
Dr. Stephen D Cahill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Clemens, MI.