Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Lazarou
Dr. Stephen Lazarou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellesley Hills, MA, with other offices in Wellesley Hills, MA and Bedford, NH (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Lazarou is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Boston Medical Center and On staff at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham Campus. Dr. Lazarou has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Lazarou has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Stephen Lazarou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellesley Hills, MA.