Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven L Dona has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Dona is a complete professional...his diagnosis, explanations and communications, both giving and receiving information, his holistic approach to my medical condition, his ease and friendly personality, his surgical skill, his follow through throughout and after treatment and cure...a perfect doctor! Also, his staff is superb as well, a real team!
Will not go back...his staff is very UNFRIENDLY. And the only time I even saw the Dr was when surgery was needed. Even after surgery he never once came into the room to talk to me. Had his assistant do everything. Then told her to tell me he could do no more to see one of rhe other Drs. In his office. He seems to care but really does NOT!
Dr. Steven L Dona accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8934 Kingsridge Dr, Dayton, OH
Dr. Steven L Dona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.