Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven G Mclaughlin
Dr. Steven G Mclaughlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mclaughlin is affiliated with TriStar Skyline Medical Center. Dr. Mclaughlin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven G Mclaughlin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Steven G Mclaughlin has the following 22 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Neck Pain
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Elbow Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Steven G Mclaughlin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Steven G Mclaughlin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. McLaughlin has done a total knee replacement and also a total hip replacement for me in the last three years. I think he's a great doctor! He and his nurse have always answered all my questions and gone out of their way to accommodate me. I have quite a few friends that also think he's a great doctor.
I have needed several cortizone injections and I have extreme anxiety over them.Dr. McLaughlin was warm, kind and very patient with me. The shots have done wonders for my pain and mobility. He replaced my mothers hip and repaired my neighbor's bunions. Both are doing great.He is the only Orthopaedic Surgeon I can fully recommend to anyone!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mclaughlin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Steven G Mclaughlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPremier Orthopaedics And Sports, 3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 190, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven G Mclaughlin in this video.
Dr. Steven G Mclaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.