Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven D Graham has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 50
I have never been to a nicer Dr. and he always spends lots of time, making sure I am as well as I can be, considering all my complications. I have never had trouble getting appointment, and the staff is always super nice and professional. I rarely have had to wait , unlike many other Dr.'s offices. He is just a good Dr. and I would recommend him to anyone. I have mater of fact.
As with many, required to submit to second opinion examination due to my status on federal worker's compensation. The exam was interrupted several times as he took calls out of the room. All in all, he spent perhaps 15 minutes in the exam room. Upon receipt of the medical report, I found Dr. Graham discounted my pain resulting from a traumatic brain injury nearly 9 years earlier and certified I no lingering neurological impairments. Basically, what Dr. Graham did, in his medical opinion, was to claim my pain management physicians and nurse practitioners were committing medical malpractice by continuing to prescribe pain medications. He did not address the presence of my pain, it's effect on my day and the side effects of the various medications legally prescribed. He walks and talks like a duck, therefore he must be a QUACK!
Dr. Graham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Steven D Graham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSteven D Graham Md Neurology Pc, 2400 Patterson St Ste 318, Nashville, TN
Dr. Steven D Graham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.