Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven C Mills has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
I would not recommend. My visit was less than pleasant. The staff is horrible, the Np seems to be a little"close" to the doctor. I was not impressed at all and went for a second opinion where I got a different diagnosis which turned out to be the correct one and it was a major difference! What an eye opener! Will not go back.
I love dr. Mills, he is the greatest dr. He is kind,compassionate,caring, and actually listens to your concerns. He has a great bedside manner and never rushes out and will address all your questions. Refers you to the best specialist when needed. I recomend him to EVERYONE. Thank you Dr.Mills for beinsg more then just a dr, for actually caring bout your patients wish more doctors were like him.
fantastic family doctor. Great bedside manner and quality time with his patients diagnosing,explaining and if needed, referring you to a specialist. I absolutely love Dr.Mills and I've referred him to my entire family and all my friends. He has been my family doc since 2003? Awesome with all children, even my autistic daughter ~who isn't fond of any docs~loves him.
It takes forever to get in touch with a real person. I call the office and always have to leave a message. They return my call a few hours later and if I miss the call, it continues to be "phone tag". When I call a dr's office, I want to talk to a real person and make an appt! I don't want to wait around for someone to call me back !
22 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Steven C Mills accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven C Mills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Dorado Hills, CA.