Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven M Page has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
My experience with Dr. Page left me feeling depressed and frightened. I had a massive rotator cuff tear that I allowed him to surgically repair after being unable to find a satisfactory opening in the schedule of the highly recommended Dr. Schofield. Dr. Page was abrupt and very "matter of fact" about what needed to be done. I proceeded in hopes that his surgical skills were okay in spite of his impersonal style. My surgery was six months ago. I am living with a numb right hand (surgical arm) and seeing an orthopedic surgeon who is compassionate and caring. I would never be able to recommend Dr. Page as a good surgeon or doctor.
Dr. Page is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Steven M Page accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSarasota Orthopedic Associates, 2750 Bahia Vista St Ste 100, Sarasota, FL
Dr. Steven M Page is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.