Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven L Sobel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 11
My husband and I both recently switched over to Dr. Sobel after getting a recommendation from a friend. He is friendly, very respectful, a good listener. He spent a lot of time with us at my husband's first appt to discuss some "issues," more time than any doctor has ever spent with either one of us. We like him very much.
Dr Sobel saw our daughter the day she was born and we fell in love with him and switched to him for the whole family. He is amazing with our now 15 month old daughter. He makes her laugh at every checkup and during her exams. He has the best bedside manor. He takes the time to explain anything to you in detail and even pulls up pictures on his computer to help illustrate. We have gone through many doctors and have never been satisfied with one. We could not ask for a better doctor.
Assuming the worst of a new patient. Intimidated my sister instead of listening to her. I will be at the next appointment. I don't get it with doctors now days...guess they are all worried about lawsuits instead of the people that come before them. Sure you can get an appointment but after waiting a year for your insurance to kick in, can you deal with the preconceived opinion he makes. Shame on you. Remember... First do no harm.
Dr. Sobel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Steven L Sobel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMission Heritage Medical Group, 26795 Portola Pkwy, Foothill Ranch, CA
Dr. Steven L Sobel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Foothill Ranch, CA.