Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stewart L Koehler Jr
Dr. Stewart L Koehler Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Koehler is affiliated with University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Koehler has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stewart L Koehler Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 10
I have been a patient of Dr.Koehler's formany years. I think he is about the bestdoctor I have ever visited. He listens andcares about your problem. He is very sensitive to people's pain. He has taken care of problems with my knees, shoulder and my toe. He is really wonderful. Hissecretary, Donna is just as nice.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Koehler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Union Memorial Hospital
Dr. Stewart L Koehler Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedic Specialists Of Maryland, 6565 N Charles St Ste 606, Towson, MD
Dr. Stewart L Koehler Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Towson, MD.